Our Motto: "Life Begins At The Cross"
This motto describes the effects of The Cross on us as believers at Crosspointe Baptist Church. The Cross motivates everything that we do. The Cross is the focus of everything that we do. Christ's love on The Cross is what gives us everlasting & abundant life. And The Cross allows us to have peace with God even though we are all sinners who have fallen short of God’s perfect standard. In every conceivable way, life truly does begin at the Cross!
Why Did We Choose Crosspointe As Our Name?
1. The Cross’ point is the center of the Cross, where believers must live their lives.
2. The Cross is the "point" or purpose for everything that we do.
3. The Cross is the object where we find that life begins and where it consists.
Our Mission Statement
Crosspointe Baptist Church exists to teach and preach the Bible, to build relationships, to establish accountability to God and to other brothers and sisters in Christ, and to develop intimacy with God, all with a view of reaching the world for Christ.
This mission statement is derived from Acts 2:42,47 which says, “And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers…praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added daily those who were being saved.”
Our Vision Statement
Crosspointe Baptist Church aims to fulfill our mission by:
1. Providing teaching & preaching in a variety of settings.
2. Providing fellowship through activities & special events.
3. Providing accountability by personal contact, prayer, & self-examination by participating in the Lord’s Supper.
4. Developing intimacy with God by encouraging devotions & “quiet time” with the Lord along with distributing resources to help nurture a close walk with God.
5. Reaching our community by invitation to a service or a verbal witness that springs from a “God-honoring” lifestyle to family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. In these outreach efforts, our goal is simply to genuinely testify of the life-changing power of Jesus Christ.